We are pleased to announce the availability of SundayWorship 1.3.
The main focus of this release has been adding support for downloading and installing additional Bibles for use with the Scripture picker.
We’ve also fixed a few bugs and re-worked the multimedia picker to make it a bit easier to use.
A new version of the getting started guide can be downloaded from here.
New features in SundayWorship 1.3
- Download additional Bibles
- Added support for typing non-English Bible book names
- Display musical keys for songs
- Drag and drop for adding content to the content pickers
- Added additional keyboard shortcuts for the Projector view
- Updated manual
Bug fixes in SundayWorship 1.3
- Failed detection of PowerPoint can prevent SundayWorship from starting
- PowerPoint presentations were not running correctly
- License dialog was shown but hidden when 30 day trial period had expired
- Improved the performance of the picture browser for large numbers of pictures
Downloading additional Bibles
To view list of available Bibles use the Bible Manager by clicking Tools –> Bibles and then select the Downloadable Bibles.
At present we are able to offer Public Domain or royalty free Bibles. For this release we’ve added Bibles in French, German, Spanish, Polish as well as a couple of alternative English Bibles.
For more information see the updated Getting Started Guide.
Using non-English Bible names
To help users whose first language is not English we’ve added the ability to search for Bible references using non-English names. We currently support French, German, Romanian and Spanish.
To use this feature use Tools –> Options –> General and select the Language to use.
SundayWorship 1.3 is a free upgrade for all existing users of previous versions.
Before upgrading we recommend making a backup of your song database. To do that use File –> Export –> SundayWorship song database.